The Forum.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Forum.

Come on Great Britain!

3 posters

Ecco the new Danny Dyer

Wardy

Ecco the new Danny Dyer Empty Ecco the new Danny Dyer

Post  Wardy Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:41 am

At the age of 12, Jack Eccles has been to football matches with the Charlton massive and learnt new words on his travel to Millwall.

In a recent interview we asked Jack Eccles if he was into football violence and his comment was, "I just love football and violence, it is my passion. I can remember my first fight when i was 11, it was after a 3-0 loss to Tranmere and me and the Charlton massive were smokin some weed in the underground when some fookin Scousers egged me, i was having none of it and because i am a hard nut and went over to them and said oi dirk head, that is not how you crack an egg mate, just watch Jason on youtube on how to crack an egg, ya pillock"

Another question we asked was what new words he learnt whilst in the Charlton massive and his response was, "I learnt words like dick and poo and my personal favourite was Brevdins, every time i see a member of the Charlton massive we do our secret handshake and greet eachother with the word brevdins"

Finally we asked him on his predictions for Euro 2012 and he gave us a quick response which was, "2 words, Argentina"
    Swag

Ecco the new Danny Dyer Empty Re: Ecco the new Danny Dyer

Post  Swag Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:42 am

Argentina Euro 2012 facepalm ooh
    Ecco

Post  Ecco Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:02 am

Unban me already Sad

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:31 am